Students who are four years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language (Limited English Proficient*)
- Economically disadvantaged (eligible for the National Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program)
- Parent is an active duty member of the armed forces of the U.S. including state or a reserved component of the armed forces ordered to active duty.
- Parent was injured or killed while serving on active duty of the armed forces of the U.S. including state or a reserved component of the armed forces.
- Child who has ever been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing.
*To enroll as Limited English Proficient, the child must be present and administered a test to establish the child's level of English language proficiency.
- Students who are five years old on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- Students must be six years at the beginning of the school year
- Been previously enrolled in the first grade
- Completed kindergarten in a public school in another state
- Each academic year a signed registration or enrollment form is required for every student.
Documents Required for Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency within the district (Parent/Guardian name and address on: a current light, water, or gas bill or lease agreement)
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Identification (picture ID) of parent or legal guardian enrolling the student
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Transcript from previous school (for students with high school credit)
Additional Document Needs:
- Student is transferring from another district
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Most recent report card from previous school
- Student wanting intra-district transfer: Intra-District Transfer Form