Your PTO Contact is Melissa Hartwick: email@example.com
What is 'Box Tops' all about?
Frequently asked questions about Box Tops.
What are some products that have Box Tops?
What are Bonus Box Tops?
Our school ID number is 9659834
What amount of money is each Box Top Worth?
Each Box Top we collect is worth $.10 to our school!
Remember when turning in your box tops:
- Clearly mark your name and homeroom teacher's name on your ziplock bag to receive credit
- Check the expiration dates (yes box tops do expire and then do not count)
- Make sure when cutting out your box tops that the expiration date and code are still visible or they do not count
Throughout the year, MPES will partner with several local businesses with several local businessesto provide an to provide an opportunity for our school to earn money through our local business partnering through our local business partnering programs. Check back here for more information.
MPES PTO has now partnered with Kroger and Office Max/Depot. Simply ask to link rewards cards to earn points for our school!
MPES PTO invites you to Spirit Nights hosted by businesses in our area.
We will send home flyers detailing each event in your child's Wednesday Folders.
PLEASE BRING THE FLYER WITH YOU TO THE EVENT!
If you present the flyer when you order, MPES earns money from your purchase.
Spirit Night Dates:
- November 29th at Crust Pizza - Alden Bridge
ALL DAY spirit event-20% of purchases will be donated back to MPES, including take-out orders
- December 14th at Schlotzky’s on 1488 from 4-9pm
15% of sales will be donated back to MPES
Luau Carnival is Saturday, April 28th from 3-7pm