MPES Mission and Vision
Every Student~Every Day
Our belief at Magnolia Parkway is that all students can learn and perform at high levels when provided with a learning environment that fosters collaboration, problem solving and inquiry, high expectations, differentiation, and social-emotional support. We believe in working collaboratively with colleagues, students, parents, and the community to achieve this shared mission and vision.
- We will provide a physically and emotionally safe environment for students, parents, staff, and community members.
- We will be committed to being culturally responsive in order to best serve our diverse community..
- We will provide a guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- We will support the technology needs of 21st century learners.
- We will create rigorous and relevant instructional opportunities.
- We will deliver timely and effective research-based interventions with fidelity.
- We will provide enrichment opportunities to extend student learning.
- We will continue to grow professionally through working in collaborative teams and engaging in meaningful and focused professional development.