- If you are moving into our district, please complete the online registration information through this link:
Link to MISD Registration Information: Enrollment and Transfers
- Required documentation for registration is as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Records
- Parent or Guardian ID with picture
- Proof of Residency within the district (parent/guardian name and current address on electric, water or gas bill, lease agreement or house purchase closing statement with signatures
- Withdrawal paperwork from prior school and withdrawal grades
- Transcript and report card from the prior school
- Once the registration documents are complete, please bring all paperwork to the Registrar’s office at Magnolia High School.
- If you are moving out of our district, you will need to fill out a withdrawal form in the Registrar’s office at the school.
- Please have your new school request official records either by TREX (Texas public schools only) or by fax 281-252-2046 (out of state or private school.)
- If you are a currently enrolled student, you will need to request your transcript from the Registrar’s office in Room 1501.
- If you are a former student, you will need to use the form in this link:
Please print the form, fill out, and return following the instructions on the form.
Image: Adobe Stock